Marital Status: Married with two children
Greek: Mother Tongue
English: Very Good
French: Spoken & Written
EDUCATION, QUALIFICATION & TRAINING
2008 International Diploma in IT Skills University of Cambridge
1992 Graduated from the Study Centre “Micro”, Department of Assistant Accountants – Accountancy Greece
1989 Graduated from High School, Kilkis (1989) Greece
Over the last ten years I have attended many seminars and workshops that related to my personal skills and the various jobs I held. Some of these seminars/workshops are:
Introduction to Enterprises
Marketing & Public Relations
I worked as Journalist/Radio and TV presenter at Local newspapers and Local TV/Radio stations in my hometown Kilkis/Greece.
2000 – Dec 2014
I worked with Kilkis Municipality and held many positions including:
Organizing fairs, meetings for investors
- Forwarding of Greek products
- The Program of the Ministry of Development “Bureau for Industrial Change”
- Information – Support of Investors for Development Programs
- Candidate at the municipal elections (2010)
- President of the 11-member council of the Municipal Community of Kilkis (2010 – 2012)
- Support and settlement of problems of the Municipality of Kilkis – citizens.
- Setting up and management of the “Social Grocery Store” – Program for the support of poor citizens (2015)
- Creation and management of a volunteer group of citizens on how to respond to the financial crisis in Greece.
- President of the Welfare and Social Structures Department, Municipality of Kilkis
Other Skills & Experience
- President of the Handicapped Children Support Centre – Financing by the European Union – the Greek Government
- President and manager of the “Social Grocery Store”. Free distribution of food and staple commodities to families facing financial and other problems, as well as orphans in the Municipality of Kilkis. Set up on my initiative.
- President and manager of the “Social Drugstore”. Free distribution of medicine to vulnerable social groups (needy, poor, prisoners, orphans, etc).
- President of the service “Help at Home”. Support and nursing monitoring of elderly and disabled, municipality of Kilkis. Coordination of the personnel – psychologists, social workers, nurses. Financed by the European Union.
- President and manager of two child care centers. Supported and financed by the European Union and national sources.
- President of KAPH (Elderly Care Center). Recreation and Support Programs for elderly, municipality of Kilkis.
- President – coordinator of Psychologists and Social Workers of the “Parent Schools” (Parent education and counseling)
- Manager of 60 persons (scientific – nurse – assistants – administrative staff)
- Management of the annual budget of the above Social Structures, amounting to 2.000 million Euros annually – Financing by the Greek Government and the European Union
I am, energetic, highly motivated, highly competent, capable and resourceful events coordinator with good all round experience of event development, management and marketing. Self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a can-do positive attitude with a proven ability to ensure the smooth running of each event hosted. Experienced in budget management and hosting annual conferences, receptions and promotional events. Ability to keep a level head at all times and considers no job too big or too small.
I am responsible and committed journalist, TV and Radio Presenter who displays an ability to write and present balanced, informative and interesting stories that give all involved parties an opportunity to have their say.
I am Multi skilled with the ability to build strong working relationships with fellow colleagues, clients, investigators, photographers, columnists and with the general public from different nationalities and walks of life.
I am capable and very presentable communications specialist with a unrivalled ability to understand a client’s objectives, industry and mission statement. Much experienced and having a proven ability to use all resources and abilities of social media to engage with target audiences and get a client’s core messages across.
I am Success-driven, resourceful event management professional with a verifiable record of organizing and managing small and large events from proposal up to delivery. I am Highly effective team leader with superior presentation skills, contagious enthusiasm and deep rooted passion for excellence. Established reputation of uniquely blending creative and administrative abilities to achieve the desired results, with Track record of meeting and exceeding client expectations of quality.