Representative of P.I.O. in Emirates
Mobile: 971 50 7700453
B.A degree Major in Journalism / Public relations , Minor: Political science .
(Birzeit University) – Palestine –2003.
A highly professional, dynamic, impeccably presented and driven Brand Manager with vast experience of maximizing the awareness, sales and profitability of recognizable brands. Experience of working in a fast paced environment and able to quickly understanding the mission, vision and values of a brand. Possessing a proven ability to work within brands guidelines and create an image that is up to date and right for its audience. Now looking for a new and challenging managerial position, one which will make best use of my existing skills and also further my professional development.
- Sales and service behavior skills.
- Volunteer in Dubai Government for about 40 hours .
- A training in Social Inclusion and how to deal with disabled people.
- Body language training.
- Customer relationship management.
- Stress management and team building.
- Meshwar newspaper (Training only) layout & editing training practice
- Professional Versa Spa Tanning Machine Training.
- Professional Mystic Tan Machine Technician.
- The first Professional Certified Technician in the Middle East for Evolv Machine.
- Corporate Image Consult Certification Program and Personal Styling and Shopping Certification Course from Sterling Style Academy New York.
facebook page : Fiore blu Middle East
Our clients and tie ups:
Atlantis Hotel, CitrussTv,, mbc 4 channel, Marka VIP, Sukar.com, groupon, Namshi, Maison de Joelle, Clinica Joelle, professionals Dubai Mall , different elite and VIP groups on Facebook ( as Im a member also)
Day to day activities:
- Design and implement a solid commercial strategy to develop and grow the brands internationally and develop the business further.
- Define the strategic business plan to deliver profitable sales growth.
- Lead the implementation of the new logistics setup in all countries of the region.
- Lead and direct the operations, marketing and visual operations.
- Ensure consistency of product & service delivery to meet the high demands of local and international customers.
- Review performance of the brands objectives and standards.
- Maintain brand/partner stakeholder relationship.
- Responsible for setting products and pricing strategies.
- Manage brand location strategy oversee brand marketing communication strategies.
- Managing & Monitoring Customers complaints & suggestion.
- Social media ,CRM, PR, loyalty programs and B2B marketing
- Provide team development and leadership.
- Design and provide new monthly collections according to the market taste.
- Recruiting, leading, training, motivating, developing and evaluating all the team.
Strictly by invitation only. It is open to corporations and individuals who meet the criteria set by the Board of Governors of the Club. The Club premises are for the exclusive use of Members and guests. New Members must be approved by the Leadership Committee.
Our vision :
As a trusted circle of inspiring professional and businesswomen celebrating the essence of all best in women; a vision that champions positive female role models where women can nurture each other whilst nourishing themselves.
Our mission :
To cultivates genuine connections, building close relationships between our members. Our club has endless access to a trusted network of successful women from a range industries and backgrounds, opening influential doors and creating new opportunities.
- In charge of all sales activities, departments and personnel involved in Sales and Marketing for the Company.
- Analyze sales statistics to determine business growth potential.
- Establishes performance goals for all sales department employees, and monitors
- performance on a continual basis.
- Training of personnel involved in Sales and Marketing.
- Coordinates sales operations with all other departments/divisions of the Company.
- Develops and/or maintains and improves business relations with all customers of the Company.
- Seeks out and targets new customers and new sales opportunities, initiates action plan to approach and secure new business for the Company.
- Analysis of customer research, current market conditions and competitor information.
- Develop and implement marketing plans and projects for new and existing products.
- Manage, monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and results.
- Determine and deliver marketing activity within agreed budget.
- Develop pricing strategy.
- Responsible for PR and Communications strategic planning and development in alignment with the branding strategies and marketing plan.
- Drive and plan for various Joint Promotion functions.
- Manage and monitor the corporate publications including press releases, corporate promotional materials, company literatures, etc.
- Organize public events and communication activities.
My Marketing plan included (MBC Tv, Dubai Tv, Al AanTv,Connector, Sayedaty Magazine, Lamasat Magazine……), PS: the 2 shows on MBC TV “ Sabah Al Khair Ya Arab show” was totally free of charge refered to my strong relation with the TV channel, each show and ad should cost more than 35,000 $.
.Please watch one of the shows here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AC6NxtmYZPo
- Looking after the corporate Sales with 5 stars hotels, top events and wedding planners…
- Managing product contracts.
- Set pricing to meet revenueand profitability goals.
- Deliver a monthly revenue forecast.
- Generating revenue, overseeing logistic and build a strong client database.
- Develop sales tools and collateral.
- Brief and train the sales force at quarterly sales meetings.
- Setting strategic direction based on customer needs and business goals.
- Analyzing business processes and creating applications to improve or support those processes.
- Looking after all budgets and recruitment and maintaining client relationships.
Free lancer Editor and reporter for magazine.